November 8, 1997 |
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (October 2011)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Mako Veronica Ljosnes (born in Oslo, Norway, November 20, 1997), is a Norwegian circus performer, currently working as an entertainer in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Ljosnes has worked in circuses all over Europe since she was a child, known as the circus artist from Norway, performing in Cirkus Agora as an aerialist and contortionist. She is known from the TV program America's Got Talent and several big events and concerts, as well as from the TV program Norway's Got Talent Miss Norway contest. Ljosnes also performed for the King and the Queen of Norway.
Ljosnes moved to Hollywood, got a part in the movie The Cloth, and is a model and actress while still performing as a contortionist.
- Anne-Lene Frøland Hagen, "Circus Princess" fb-no 20 March 2009 Google translate
- nrk.no 09/01/2008
- Trygve W. Jordheim, verdidebatt.no 18 March 2010 "Travel from sawdust: Circus Director Jan Ketil Smørdal have found a new, Norwegian air acrobat." "Archived copy". Archived from the original on May 23, 2012. Retrieved October 2, 2011.
- Gjerald, Frode M. (9 January 2008). "Sykler OVER Torget" [Bicycles OVER Market]. Rogalands Avis (in Norwegian). Retrieved 27 August 2012.
- Kristoffersen, Randi (19 January 2009). "Sirkusprinsessen" [Circus Princess]. Fredriksstad Blad (in Norwegian). Retrieved 27 August 2012.
- Johansen, Stein H. (29 May 2009). "Sirkus med lokal artist" [Circus by local artist]. Demokraten (in Norwegian). Retrieved 27 August 2012.
|This Norwegian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|