|Education||St Paul's Girls' School|
|Alma mater||Cambridge University|
Al Jazeera English
Pedrosa was with Al Jazeera English in the run-up to its launch, and worked for the channel for six years full-time, from 2005 to 2011, and then as a freelance for a few years more. During that time she was based in the Asia-Pacific bureau, in Kuala Lumpur; at the main bureau, in Doha; and as a correspondent in the field, based primarily in Bangkok:
Pedrosa was the lead news presenter at the Kuala Lumpur bureau throughout its life as a broadcast centre, from 2005 in the run-up to the station's launch, to the closure of the Malaysian broadcast centre, in 2010. 
In 2013, took a break from her work as a field journalist in the Far East to work as a relief news-anchor in Doha. Based at the main broadcast centre in Qatar, she presented news-bulletins on the flagship programme Newshour, but also appeared as the host of studio-based discussion programmes, such as the daily programme Inside Story, and the more specialist weekly, Inside Syria. She also hosted, from Indonesia, an edition of the extended-interview strand Talk to Al Jazeera.
In addition to her studio-work, Pedrosa was a respected field-correspondent for Al Jazeera English. As the Bangkok correspondent, she filed stories from Thailand and throughout the South-East Asia region. In November 2013, she returned to her homeland of the Philippines, to cover the aftermath of the super-typhoon.
Mrs. Navarro Pedrosa wrote a critical biography of the then-First Lady Imelda Marcos, during the Martial Law Era in the Philippines. This risked retribution and political persecution by President Ferdinand Marcos and his regime, so the family decided to go into voluntary exile, in London.
Pedrosa was married from 1997 to 2017.
- Accent and all answers the question what's a filipino 27 March 2012. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- Why Veronica went back to CNN. 1 October 2000. Retrieved 2 February 2014
- Samuel-Azran, Tal (2010). Al-Jazeera and US War Coverage. New York: Peter Lang Publishing Inc. p. 103. ISBN 978-1433108655.
- A new channel arrives
- Al Jazeera English – About us – Presenters – Kuala Lumpur Archived 19 April 2009 at the Wayback Machine
- "Al-Jazeera says its English-language news channel will launch Nov. 15". Archived from the original on 7 October 2009. Retrieved 7 October 2009.
- BBC World dropped by Israeli satellite TV
- "News Presenters – Kuala Lumpur". Aljazeera Media Network. 4 September 2008. Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- Yap, Aby (10 March 2012). "Veronica Pedrosa: In the Right Place At the Right Time". Illustradolife. Illustrado Life. Retrieved 14 September 2015.