|Look up verre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Verre or Verres may refer to:
- Verre (restaurant), Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Valerio Verre (born 1994), Italian footballer
- Verres (ca. 120 BC – 43 BC), a Roman magistrate, notorious for his misgovernment of Sicily
- Verrès, town and comune in the Aosta Valley region of north-western Italy
- Verres (genus), a genus of beetles in family Passalidae
- All pages with a title containing Verre
- 53W53, formerly known as Tower Verre, New York City skyscraper
- Orangeside triggerfish, scientific name S. verres
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Verre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.