From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Versace, full name Gianni Versace S.p.A., is an Italian fashion label.
Versace may also refer to:
- Gianni Versace (1946–1997), Italian fashion designer, founder of Gianni Versace S.p.A.
- Dick Versace (b. 1940), American basketball coach and executive
- Humbert Roque Versace, US Army Captain, Medal of Honor recipient and POW during Vietnam War
- Massimiliano Versace, a research assistant professor at Boston University
- Alfredo Versace, Italian professional bridge player
- Palazzo Versace Australia, a luxury hotel located on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
- Palazzo Versace Dubai, a luxury hotel and resort under construction in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- "Versace", a song performed by Migos
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Versace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.