Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up version in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Version may refer to:
- Software version, a set of numbers that identify a unique evolution of a computer program
- VERSION (CONFIG.SYS directive), a configuration directive in FreeDOS
- Cover version
- Dub version
- Version (album), a 2007 album by Mark Ronson
- Versions (Poison the Well album), 2007
- Versions (Thievery Corporation album), 2006
- Versions (MYMP album), 2005
- Versions (Robby Krieger album), 1982
- Versions (Zola Jesus album), 2013
- Bible version debate
- Version control, A component of software configuration management.
- All pages with a title containing version
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Version.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.