From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Version (disambiguation))
|Look up version in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Version may refer to:
- Software version, assigning unique version names or numbers to unique states of computer software
- VERSION (CONFIG.SYS directive), a configuration directive in FreeDOS
- Cover version
- Dub version
- Version (album), a 2007 album by Mark Ronson
- Versions (Poison the Well album), 2007
- Versions (Thievery Corporation album), 2006
- Versions (MYMP album), 2005
- Versions (Robby Krieger album), 1982
- Versions (Zola Jesus album), 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Version.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.