|Look up vert or verte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vert or Verts may refer to:
The colour green
- Aiguille Verte, a mountain in the French Alps
- Vert, Landes, a commune in the Landes département in France
- Vert, Yvelines, a commune in the Yvelines département in France
- Vert River, in southern France
As an abbreviated term
- Vert, a slang term for a convertible vehicle
- Vert (sport), a competition in extreme sports, held on a vert ramp
- Vert ramp, a form of half-pipe ramp used in extreme sports that includes a vertical segment
- Vertebral artery, arteries in the neck
- Vertebrate, an animal with a backbone
- Vert (music producer) (born 1972), pseudonym of Adam Butler, an English music producer
- VertPress, an imprint of the German group VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content
- Vert, a character in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series
- The Greens (France) (Les Verts), a political party
- AS Saint-Étienne, a French football club, nicknamed "Les Verts"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.