Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vert or verte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vert or Verts may refer to:
The colour green
- Aiguille Verte, a mountain in the French Alps
- Vert, Landes, a commune in the Landes département in France
- Vert, Yvelines, a commune in the Yvelines département in France
- Vert River, in southern France
As an abbreviated term
- Vert, a slang term for a convertible vehicle
- Vert (sport), a competition in extreme sports, held on a vert ramp
- Vert ramp, a form of half-pipe ramp used in extreme sports that includes a vertical segment
- Vertebral artery, arteries in the neck
- Vertebrate, an animal with a backbone
- Vert (music producer) (born 1972), pseudonym of Adam Butler, an English music producer
- VertPress, an imprint of the German group VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content
- Vert, a character in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series
- The Greens (France) (Les Verts), a political party
- AS Saint-Étienne, a French football club, nicknamed "Les Verts"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.