|Look up Verve or verve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Verve may refer to:
- Verve Energy, a corporation owned by the Government of Western Australia
- Verve Records, an American jazz record label
- The Verve, an English rock band
- Verve (EP), a 1992 EP by The Verve
- Verve (R. Stevie Moore album)
- The Verve Pipe, an American grunge band
- Ford Verve concepts, a series of small car concepts from Ford of Europe
- Verve (operating system), an operating system by Microsoft Research
- Verve (magazine), an Indian luxury-lifestyle magazine
- Verve International, a payment card brand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Verve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.