|Look up very in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Very is an intensifier in the English language. It may also refer to:
- Véry, a commune in the Meuse department in France
- Very (lunar crater)
- Very (Martian crater), named after Frank Washington Very
- Edward Wilson Very (1847-1910), US Navy officer, inventor of the Very flare gun
- Frank Washington Very (1852–1927), American astronomer
- Jones Very (1813–1880), American poet, essayist, clergyman and mystic
- Lydia Louisa Anna Very (1823–1901), American author and illustrator
- Pierre Véry (1900–1960), French novelist and screenwriter
- Very Idham Henyansyah, (born 1974), Indonesian serial killer
- Very, the most common type of flare gun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Very.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.