From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vesica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vesica (plural vesicae) is Latin for "bladder", may refer to:
- Vesica, mainly used for the urinary bladder
- Vesica, also used for the gallbladder
- Vesica, in entomology used for a part of the male genitals
- Trigonum vesicae urinariae, Latin for trigone of urinary bladder
- Vesica piscis, a shape formed by the intersection of two circles of the same radius
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vesica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.