Vesper George School of Art
The Vesper George School of Art in Boston, Massachusetts, United States, closed in 1983. For many years the school contributed to the Boston art community, training many talented artists, many of whom are still active in both commercial art and fine arts. In addition to training artists, it served to allow many artists to maintain a living as instructors while they were building their careers.
The school's alumni include:
- Amy Dacyczyn, author, The Tightwad Gazette
- Edmund V. Gillon, Jr., architectural photographer and author.
- Bill Everett, comic-book artist, creator of the Sub-Mariner
- Vernon Grant, comic-book writer-artist, The Love Rangers
- Robert McCloskey, children's book author-illustrator, Make Way for Ducklings
- Jan Miner, actress, "Madge" in Palmolive TV commercials
- John Terelak, Impressionist painter
- Sergio Roffo, New England painter 
- Gale Fulton Ross, American visual artist
- Paul McCobb, Furniture Designer
- Henry E McDaniel, Watercolor artist
- Bill Tomlinson, Creative Director & Brand Designer <ref>