This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- New Bulgarian University – Doctor of Philosophy (Music sciences);
- New Bulgarian University – Master of Arts (Science of Vocal education);
- Music Academy Detmold Germany – Postgraduate studies;
- National Music Academy Sofia Bulgaria – Bachelor of Arts (Classical singing)
- Music High School Stara Zagora – Graduation as Violin player
Stoykov's stage debut is in 1995 in the State Opera of Stara Zagora, playing Don Basilio in The Barber of Seville. Later, he performed as a solo singer in various opera and concert halls worldwide: Teatro Carlo Felice, Italy; National Opera Guatemala City; National Opera San Jose, Costa Rica; State Opera Cologne Germany; Staatsoper Hannover; Frankfurt Opera; Teatro Campoamor Oviedo, Spain, Concertgebow Amsterdam, Osaka Philharmony Hall, Detmold, Görlitz, Gießen, Hanover, Bremen, Heidelberg, State Opera Schwerin, Germany, City Opera Bremerhaven, Germany, Sumida Toriphony Hall Tokyo, Japan and many others.
He has been the General Manager and Artistic Director of the State Opera in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria, since 2007.
- Premio internazionale citta`di Sofia 2007 (Award for cultural merits from the Region Umbria Italy)
- Golden Book 2010 (Award for cultural earnings as General Manager and Artistic Director of State Opera Stara Zagora)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vesselin Stoykov.|