Jump to navigation Jump to search
A vest is an upper-body garment.
Vest may also refer to:
- Vest (development region), Romania
- Vest, Kentucky, an unincorporated community in the United States
- CC Vest, a shopping centre in Oslo, Norway
- Alan Vest (born 1943), New Zealand football player and manager
- Charles Marstiller Vest (born 1941), American educator and engineer
- Dick Vest, Australian rugby league footballer
- Dorothy Vest (born 1919), American female tennis player
- George Graham Vest (born 1830), American politician
- George Southall Vest (born 1918), American former diplomat and State Department official
- Jason Vest, American investigative journalist
- Vesting, a legal concept
- VEST (Very Efficient Substitution Transposition), a set of families of general-purpose hardware-dedicated ciphers
- Vest (schooner), a Danish auxiliary schooner in service 1958-68
- "The Vest", episode of the 1st season of the TV series Homeland
- "VEST" - Vacuum Engineering Solutions and Technology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.