Jump to navigation Jump to search
A vest is an upper-body garment.
Vest may also refer to:
- Vest (development region), Romania
- Vest, Kentucky, an unincorporated community in the United States
- CC Vest, a shopping centre in Oslo, Norway
- Alan Vest (born 1943), New Zealand football player and manager
- Charles Marstiller Vest (born 1941), American educator and engineer
- Dick Vest, Australian rugby league footballer
- Dorothy Vest (born 1919), American female tennis player
- George Graham Vest (born 1830), American politician
- George Southall Vest (born 1918), American former diplomat and State Department official
- Jason Vest, American investigative journalist
- Vesting, a legal concept
- VEST (Very Efficient Substitution Transposition), a set of families of general-purpose hardware-dedicated ciphers
- Vest (schooner), a Danish auxiliary schooner in service 1958-68
- "The Vest", episode of the 1st season of the TV series Homeland
- "VEST" - Vacuum Engineering Solutions and Technology
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.