From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
While several handguns and cartridges could be considered vest busters, two popular examples are the FN Five-seven firing the FN 5.7×28mm and the Smith & Wesson Model 500 firing the .500 S&W Magnum.
- Category:Magnum pistol cartridges
- Gun politics
- Handgun effectiveness
- Personal armor
- Stopping power
- Terminal ballistics
- Teflon-coated bullet
- Uncle Fester. (1996). Vest Busters: How to Make Your Own Body Armor Piercing Bullets. Festering Publications. ISBN 0970148518
- Violence Policy Center: Big Boomers: Rifle Power Designed Into Handguns.
- "POLICE OFFICERS AT RISK FROM COP-KILLER GUN; GUN MAKER MAY GET LEGAL IMMUNITY FROM CONGRESS". BRADY CAMPAIGN to PREVENT GUN VIOLENCE. 17 February 2005. Archived from the original on August 15, 2010. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Lautenberg, Schumer Join Brady Campaign In Lying About the FN Five-seveN Pistol". National Rifle Association. March 9, 2005. Retrieved May 12, 2010.
- Violence Policy Center: Vest Buster
|Look up vest buster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This firearms-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|