Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vetren may refer to:
- In Bulgaria (the name is written Ветрен):
- Vetren, Pazardzhik Province - a town in the Septemvri municipality, Pazardzhik Province
- Vetren, Burgas Province - a village in the Burgas municipality, Burgas Province
- Vetren, Kyustendil Province - a village in the Nevestino municipality, Kyustendil Province
- Vetren, Silistra Province - a village in the Silistra municipality, Silistra Province
- Vetren, Stara Zagora Province - a village in the Maglizh municipality, Stara Zagora Province
- In the Republic of Macedonia (the name is written Ветрен):
- Vetren, Republic of Macedonia - a village in the Delčevo municipality
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.