|First issue||May 1983|
|Country||Japan, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong|
|Language||Japanese, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese|
History and profile
The magazine's 'cover queen' is Ayumi Hamasaki, who has been featured on the cover 40 times since 1999  and runs her famous 'Deji Deji Diary' in each issue. Other artists frequently featured on the cover include Namie Amuro and Kumi Koda.
The circulation of Vivi was 286,039 copies in 2010 and 234,370 copies in 2011.
These models are regularly employed by ViVi magazine.
- "Vivi Magazine". Virtual Japan. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- Stephanie Assmann (20 October 2003). "Japanese Women's Magazines". EJCJS. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- Katherine Frith; Ping Shaw; Hong Cheng (March 2005). "The Construction of Beauty: A Cross-Cultural Analysis of Women’s Magazine Advertising" (PDF). Journal of Communication: 6. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "An overview of Japan’s publishing & advertising market / Where Nikkei BP stands" (PDF). Nikkei Business Publications. 2012. Retrieved 30 October 2016.
- "We ❤ ViVi Models".
- カズニョロ｜NET ViVi｜講談社『ViVi』オフィシャルサイト. Kodansha Ltd. (in Japanese). Retrieved 5 June 2016.
- 谷まりあ｜NET ViVi｜講談社『ViVi』オフィシャルサイト. Kodansha Ltd. (in Japanese). Retrieved 5 June 2016.
- 瑛茉 ジャスミン｜NET ViVi｜講談社『ViVi』オフィシャルサイト. Kodansha Ltd. (in Japanese). Retrieved 5 June 2016.
- 大石参月「ViVi」卒業を発表 6年間の活動を振り返る [Mitsuki Oishi announced that she graduated from ViVi]. modelpress (in Japanese). Retrieved 13 September 2015.