History and profile
Vi Menn was established in 1951. The magazine covers articles on a wide range of topics, including: adventure, war stories, travel, hunting, sports, cars and women. It is owned by the Egmont and Orkla ASA. The magazine is published weekly by Egmont Publishing. Its editor-in-chief is Alexander Øystå. The headquarters of Vi Menn is in Oslo.
- Eva Harrie (2009). "The Nordic Media Market" (PDF). Nordicom, University of Gothenburg. Göteborg. Retrieved 23 April 2015.
- Sarah Williams-Robbins (11 January 2011). "Top Gear & Vi Menn Bil to launch co-branded magazine in Norway". BBC. Retrieved 20 December 2015.
- Ann Kristin Gresaker (2013). "Making religion relevant?" (PDF). Nordic Journal of Religion and Society. 26 (1). Retrieved 28 April 2015.
- "Vi Menn". Publicitas. Retrieved 20 December 2015.
- The Europa World Year: Kazakhstan - Zimbabwe. Taylor & Francis Group. 2004. p. 3231. ISBN 978-1-85743-255-8. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
- "World Magazine Trends. Norway" (PDF). FIPP. Retrieved 23 May 2015.
|This European magazine or academic journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This men's magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|