|Company slogan||Above and Beyond|
ViaAir is a US domestic regional airline offering scheduled service across the United States. The airline originally focused on scheduled Essential Air Service from Raleigh County Memorial Airport in Beckley, West Virginia, Parkersburg/Marietta in Parkersburg, West Virginia to Charlotte Douglas International Airport in Charlotte, North Carolina
Via Airlines was established on March 27, 1997 and operated public and private charter flights for corporations, sports teams, casinos, and air travel functions before expanding to scheduled flight services with ViaAir.
ViaAir began its EAS scheduled flights in December 2014, with the inaugural flight taking place on December 3. Prior to ViaAir taking over the route, it was flown by United Express.
The same day as the inaugural Beckley flight, ViaAir announced it would be operating seasonal unsubsidized nonstop service from Charlotte Douglas International Airport to Northeast Florida Regional Airport in St. Augustine, Florida, with its inaugural flight taking place on December 19, 2014.
After a seasonal trial, an agreement was reached to continue service to St. Augustine from Charlotte and Beckley. In early November 2015, ViaAir announced it would extend its St. Augustine service into 2016.
ViaAir, with flights operated by the Charter Air Transport fleet, offers additional air travel options with its AirCruise and Air Tours products. ViaAir's aviation products began in 2009 with its Air Tours, and introduced AirCruise in 2011. AirCruise introduced a concept similar to naval cruises, but that transports passengers by plane instead of by boat. While naval cruising is limited to ports, AirCruise is able to reach landlocked destinations.
On November 15, 2017, ViaAir announced two new destinations from Austin (Oklahoma City and Tucson), taking its total destinations from Austin up to four. Coinciding with this information was the announcement that "ViaAir plans to base crews and maintenance at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, positioning its Austin based operations to expand. We will roll out additional cities throughout next year as we hope to be known as Austin’s hometown airline."  On February 9, 2018 Via announced two new destinations from Austin (Little Rock and Tulsa), bringing the total of destinations served from Austin up to six.
|Colorado||Denver||Denver International Airport|||
|Illinois||Chicago||Midway International Airport|||
|Maryland||Baltimore||Baltimore–Washington International Airport|||
|New York||Farmingdale||Republic Airport|
|New York||Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls International Airport|
|South Carolina||Myrtle Beach||Myrtle Beach International Airport|
|Texas||Dallas/Ft. Worth||Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport|||
|Texas||Houston||William P. Hobby Airport|||
|Virginia||Staunton||Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport|||
|West Virginia||Clarksburg||North Central West Virginia Airport|||
|West Virginia||Lewisburg||Greenbrier Valley Airport|
All aircraft used for ViaAir flights are operated by its subsidiary, Via Airlines.
|Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia||4||—||30|
|Cessna Citation XLS||2||—||9||Business jet|
- "Private Air Charter Company | Charter Air Transport". www.charterairtransport.com. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- Pritt, Pamela. "ViaAir takes off from Raleigh Memorial (W/ VIDEO)". Beckley Register-Herald. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "First ViaAir flight lands in St. Augustine". StAugustine.com. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "ViaAir says it will continue its service between St. Augustine and Charlotte through 2015". StAugustine.com. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "ViaAir Extends Flight Service to/from St. Augustine, FL into 2016".
- "ViaAir Tours | A Flight Above the Rest". www.mauivaairtours.com. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "ViaAircruise". ViaAircruise. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "Austin Announcements". Retrieved November 15, 2017.
- "Montgomery airport gets direct service to Orlando". The Montgomery Advertiser. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
- Davis, Mark. KCI to gain ViaAir flights to Steamboat Springs, Colo., this winter, Kansas City Star, July 26, 2017, Retrieved 2017-08-03
- ViaAir (31 October 2016). "ViaAir Announces New Flight Service and Special $99* Introductory Fares".
- 2018, UBM (UK) Ltd. "ViaAir schedules May 2017 Branson debut".
- Swiger, Darlene J. Via Air to begin flying to Baltimore and Charlotte from NCWV Airport on Oct. 1, The Exponent Telegraph, September 16, 2016, Retrieved 2017-08-03
- Young, Charles. Official: May 7 last day for Via Air service at North Central West Virginia Airport, The Exponent Telegraph, April 19, 2017, Retrieved 2017-08-03