Vibrant TV Network
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Vibrant TV Network|
Vibrant TV Network is a multi-platform network that brings previously unseen international programming to mainstream US television audiences. Vibrant TV provides a curated mix of globally produced programming delivered through select cable services, a 24/7 ad-supported live stream, and a subscription based service video-on-demand (SVOD) . Much of the Network's programming is award-winning. The network is headquartered in the Chicago, Illinois area.
Founded by Dan Zifkin of Zephyr Media Group and officially launched in late 2014, the network boasts the motto Turn on the World™. Vibrant TV's programming focuses on diversity of content, offering drama, comedy, lifestyle, sports and movies.
The Vibrant TV VOD package can be accessed on desktop and mobile devices through its subscription service. Vibrant TV Network is also available on Xumo, Sling TV, Amazon Fire TV, FlixonTV, Roku, FilmOn, YIP-TV, Opera TV and on Panasonic and Sony Smart TV's. The service allows viewers to watch available episodes of Vibrant TV's stable of content. The Network is also available on select cable services.
- Forrester, Chris (2011-08-18). "Vibrant TV, a new network for USA |". Advanced-television.com. Retrieved 2015-12-11.
- Daniela Fisher (2014-08-28). "Vibrant TV brings global content to the US". Kidscreen.com. Retrieved 2015-12-11.
- "Vibrant TV partners with Hulu | News". C21Media.net. 2014-08-27. Retrieved 2015-12-11.
- "Watch Vibrant Media". Archived from the original on November 23, 2013. Retrieved January 6, 2015.[dead link]
- "SCREEN | 'Vibrant' Television In Illinois | December 2015 Stories". Screenmag.tv. 2014-09-10. Retrieved 2015-12-11.
- "Vibrant TV Network". Manta.com. Retrieved 2015-12-11.
- "Vibrant TV Network TV Schedule". LocateTV.com. Retrieved 2015-12-11.
- Kelly Anderson (2011-08-18). "Vibrant TV to launch in U.S." Realscreen.com. Retrieved 2015-12-11.
- "Vibrant TV Names Jon R Bottorff as Board Member and Interim CFO". Prweb.com. 2014-04-07. Retrieved 2015-12-11.
- "Xumo LLC".