Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vibrator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vibrator may refer to:
- Vibrator (sex toy), a device for massage or sexual pleasure.
- Vibrator (mechanical), a class of devices which create mechanical vibrations for uses such as signaling annunciators, doorbells, or industrial uses such as compacting gravel, transporting materials, cleaning, etc.
- Vibrator (electronic), an electronic component in DC power supplies for generating high voltage made obsolete by the late 1960s
- Vibroseis, a mobile energy source used in seismic exploration
- Vibrator (music), a musical instrument
- Vibrating alert, used in mobile phones and pagers
- The Vibrators, a British punk band
- Vibrator (album), a 1995 album by Terence Trent D'Arby
- Vibrator (film), a 2003 film
- "Vibrator", a song by Motörhead on Motörhead (album)
- "Vibrator", a song by Electric Six, on their second album Senor Smoke
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vibrator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.