|Date of birth||30 October 1957|
|Place of birth||Adelaide, Australia|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Vic Bozanic (Croatian: Vic Bozanić; born 30 October 1957) is an Australian former association footballer. He is the father of Oliver Bozanic who has also played for the Australia national association football team.
Bozanic played one full international match for Australia against Papua New Guinea at the 1980 OFC Nations Cup. He played three matches for Australia at the tournament (only the match against PNG was a full international match), scoring two goals including a goal in the final against Tahiti.
- "Australian Player Database - B". ozfootball.net. Retrieved 29 December 2009.
- FitzGibbon, Liam (30 January 2007). "Reading signs Aussie teen". The Australian. Retrieved 29 December 2009.
- The Australian National Men’s Football Team: Caps And Captains. Football Federation Australia.
- "Oceanian Cup 1980". RSSSF. Retrieved 29 December 2009.
- "Oceanian Nations Cup 1980 - Goal Scorers". RSSSF. Retrieved 29 December 2009.
- "Socceroo B Matches for 1980". ozfootball.net. Retrieved 29 December 2009.