|Date of birth:||August 19, 1987|
|Place of birth:||Oceanside, California|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||263 lb (119 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Vitale "Vic" Ta'aga Magauli So'oto (born August 19, 1987) is an American football linebacker who is currently a free agent. He was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Green Bay Packers in 2011. He played college football at Brigham Young University (BYU).
So'oto attended Carlsbad High School and won three varsity letters in football and also lettered in volleyball. In football, as a senior, he was named First-team All-CIF honors and team MVP.
As a linebacker for BYU, So'oto finished the 2010 season with 45 tackles, (18 solo), and 5 quarterback sacks. As a senior, he was a First-team All-Mountain West Conference selection. During his career at BYU, So'oto also played at the tight end and defensive end positions. He missed the majority of the 2006 and 2008 seasons with injuries.
Green Bay Packers
On July 26, 2011, the Green Bay Packers announced they had signed So'oto as an undrafted free agent. During the pre-season, So'oto suffered a back injury and was inactive for most of the regular season but made his professional debut on special teams against the Denver Broncos in week 4. So'oto was released by the Packers on September 10, 2012.
On September 25, 2012, the Oakland Raiders announced they had signed So'oto. He played a total of four games for the Raiders during the 2012 season before being waived by the Raiders on November 6.
Return to the Packers
The Packers re-signed So'oto to their 53-man roster on November 12, 2012. On December 11, the Packers released him and signed So'oto to their practice squad after clearing waivers two days later.
He was signed by the Arizona Cardinals on September 24, 2013 but released after just one game with a chest injury.
Beginning in 2016 So'oto served as a defensive graduate assistant at the University of Virginia under his college coach Bronco Mendenhall. On June 21, 2017 So'oto was added a full time member of the coaching staff after Ruffin McNeill left for the University of Oklahoma. 
- Teasdale, Richard. "CougarBlue Profiles: Vic So'oto". Retrieved 5 September 2011.
- "Raiders Sign Linebacker Vic So'oto". Raiders.com. September 25, 2012.
- "Raiders add LB Aaron Curry to their active roster". CBS Sports. Retrieved 12 November 2012.
- "Packers place Bryan Bulaga on IR". Associated Press. Retrieved 12 September 2012.
- "LB So'oto rejoins Packers 2 days after release". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- Tinsman, Brian (December 19, 2012). "Redskins Sign So'oto, Shuffle Practice Squad". Redskins.com. Retrieved 2012-12-19.
- Jones, Mike (December 19, 2012). "Redskins add LB Vic So’oto to roster, G Pat Boyle to practice squad". WashingtonPost.com. Retrieved 2012-12-19.
- Jones, Mike (August 31, 2013). "Redskins cuts: Tony Pashos, DeJon Gomes, Chase Minnifield among them". WashingtonPost.com. Retrieved 2013-08-31.
- Steelers trim roster to 81 players
- "Mendenhall Elevates Vic So’oto to Defensive Line Coach". University of Virginia. Retrieved June 21, 2017.