Vicar of Bray
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vicar of Bray (disambiguation))
"Vicar of Bray" may refer to:
- The Vicar of Bray character changing his principles to remain in office as external requirements change
- "The Vicar of Bray" (song) - an eighteenth-century folk song
- The Vicar of Bray (opera) - a nineteenth-century comic opera
- The Vicar of Bray (film) - a 1937 film
- Vicar of Bray (scientific hypothesis) - an evolutionary hypothesis
- The Church of Ireland vicar of Bray, County Wicklow
- The Church of England vicar of Bray, Berkshire
- George Orwell's essay A Good Word for the Vicar of Bray
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vicar of Bray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.