Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vicarious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vicarious may refer to:
Science and Technology
- Vicarious (company), an artificial intelligence company
- Vicarious Visions, a video game developer
- Vicarious problem-solving, a rational approach to economic theory
- Vicarious traumatization, transformation in the self of a trauma worker or helper that results from empathic engagement with traumatized clients and their reports of traumatic experiences.
- "Vicarious," a song by Cadence Weapon from the album Breaking Kayfabe
- Vicarious (song), a single by the progressive metal band Tool
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vicarious.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.