From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vice-Chancellor or vice chancellor may mean:
- Vice-chancellor (education), the chief executive of a British or Commonwealth university (also used in some American universities)
- Vice-Chancellor of the Holy Roman Church, a former papal office
- Chancellor of the High Court of Justice of England and Wales, a British judicial position, formerly known as the Vice-Chancellor
- Vice-Chancellor (US legal system), an American judicial position
- Vice-Chancellor of Austria, the deputy head of government of Austria
- Vice-Chancellor of Germany, the deputy head of government of Germany
- Swiss Vice-Chancellor, one of two senior deputies to the Swiss Federal Chancellor
- Generally, somebody whose duties are to assist a chancellor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vice-Chancellor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.