Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vice versa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vice versa is a Latin phrase that means "the other way around". It may also refer to:
- Vice Versa (1916 film), a film adaptation of Thomas Anstey Guthrie's 1882 novel with the same name, starring Charles Rock
- Vice Versa (1948 film), the third film adaptation of Guthrie's novel, starring Roger Livesey
- Vice Versa (1988 film), the fourth film adaptation of Guthrie's novel, featuring Judge Reinhold
- Vice Versa (magazine), a publication for lesbians
- Vice Versa (novel), an 1882 novel by Thomas Anstey Guthrie
- Vice Versa (play), a play by Edward Rose, based on the novel
- Vice Versa: Bisexuality and the Eroticism of Everyday Life, a book by Marjorie Garber
- Éditions Vice-Versa, a magazine at the centre of Aubry v Éditions Vice-Versa Inc, a leading Supreme Court of Canada case about Quebec privacy rights
- Vice Versas, a 2011 type of chocolate produced by Nestlé
- Vice Verses, a 2011 alternative rock album by Switchfoot
- Vice (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vice Versa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.