Vichy Springs, Napa County, California
|Elevation||75 ft (23 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-8 (Pacific (PST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-7 (PDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1660098|
Vichy Springs is a small unincorporated community in Napa County, California. Vichy Springs is situated south of the Silverado Country Club and Milliken Creek on Montecello Road a few miles northeast of Napa.
Vichy Springs and most of the surrounding lands had once been part of the Mexican land grant Rancho Yajome. Most of this watershed was wilderness area to at least 1869, and thereafter this portion of the Milliken Creek watershed, which historically and to present has a robust steelhead run, was developed as pasture and grazing agricultural uses.
The ZIP Code is 94558. The community is inside area code 707.
Other uses of the name
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Vichy Springs, Napa County, California
- Napa Quadrangle, 7.5 Minute Series, U.S. Geological Survey, Government Printing Office, Washington DC
- TopoQuest Map displaying Vichy Springs
- Earth Metrics Incorporated, "Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, Silverado Country Club, Napa County, California", May, 1989
- "Statewide Database". UC Regents. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- "California's 5th Congressional District - Representatives & District Map". Civic Impulse, LLC. Retrieved March 3, 2013.
|This Napa County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|