From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vicious Circle (disambiguation))
|Look up vicious circle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vicious Circle may refer to:
- Vicious circle, a complex of events that reinforces itself through a feedback loop
- Vicious Circle (L.A. Guns album) (1995)
- Vicious Circle (Zero Boys album) (1982)
- Vicious Circle, a punk rock band whose members later formed T.S.O.L.
- Vicious Circle, a 1989 album by The Vibrators
- Vicious Circle, a 1981 single by Abrasive Wheels
- Vicious Circle, a song by Lou Reed from Rock and Roll Heart
- Vicious Circle, a song by Quiet Riot from Guilty Pleasures
- Vicious Circles, a song by Aaron Lewis from Town Line
- The Vicious Circle (1948 film), a film starring Conrad Nagel
- The Vicious Circle (1957 film), a film starring John Mills
- Vicious Circle (2008 film), a 2008 drama film by Paul Boyd
- Algonquin Round Table or the Vicious Circle, a fictional group in Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle
- Dane Cook: Vicious Circle, an HBO comedy special featuring Dane Cook
- Vicious Circle, a 1957 episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents
- Vicious Circle (comics), a fictional character group in Savage Dragon
- Vicious Cycle Software, a company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vicious Circle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.