From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vickers is a British engineering conglomerate founded in 1828.
Vickers may also refer to:
- Vickers (surname)
- Baroness Vickers, a life peerage awarded to Joan Vickers, Baroness Vickers (1907-1994)
- Brian Vickers NASCAR driver
- Brian Vickers British Literary Scholar
- Vickers Limited (1828-1927)
- Vickers plc (1977-1999)
- Vickers Defence Systems, defence arm of Vickers plc, sold by Rolls-Royce plc to Alvis plc in 2002
- Vickers Shipbuilding and Engineering (VSEL), the former shipbuilding and armaments division of Vickers
- Canadian Vickers (1911–1944), a Canadian subsidiary of Vickers Limited
- Vickers-Armstrongs (1927-1977), arising from the merger of Vickers Limited with Sir W G Armstrong Whitworth & Company
- Vickers Petroleum (1918-1980), an American petroleum company unrelated to the British conglomerate
- Vickers Nunatak, Ross Dependency, Antarctica, a massive nunatak
- Vickers, a community in the township of West Grey, Ontario, Canada
- Vickers machine gun, produced by Vickers Limited
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vickers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.