||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Vicki Gunvalson in 2009
March 27, 1962
|Occupation||Television personality, Entrepreneur |
|Known for||The Real Housewives of Orange County|
Victoria "Vicki" Gunvalson (née Steinmetz; formerly Wolfsmith) (born March 27, 1962) is an American reality television personality and businesswoman, who is best known for her starring role as a "housewife" in the Bravo reality television series The Real Housewives of Orange County since its first season. She is also the founder of Coto Insurance.
Victoria Gunvalson was born March 27, 1962 and is one of five children. Her father owned a construction company and her mother was a housewife. She married her first husband Michael J. Wolfsmith at the age of 21 and they both had two kids. Her first child was born in 1985 and the second child was born in 1986. At the age of 29, she later divorced and had a part-time job at her father's construction company.
- Dr. Phil (2005)
- The Real Housewives of Orange County (2006–present), 187 episodes
- A-List Awards (2008)
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire
- Watch What Happens: Live
- "Meet Vicky". Vicky Gunvalson website.
- "Vicki Gunvalson – Biography". Bravo Media. NBCUniversal. Retrieved September 18, 2015.
- Ravitz, Justin (April 4, 2012). "Vicki Gunvalson: Why I've Never Been Fired from Real Housewives of Orange County". Us Weekly. Wenner Media. Retrieved September 18, 2015.
- "Bravolebrity Bio: Vicki Gunvalson". Bravo TV..
- "Vicki Gunvalson - Biography". IMDb.
- "Vicki Gunvalson". Coto Insurance and Financial Services, Inc.
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|