Vicki Gunvalson in 2009
March 27, 1962
|Occupation||Television personality, entrepreneur|
|Known for||The Real Housewives of Orange County|
|Partner(s)||Steve Lodge (engaged)|
Victoria Gunvalson (née Steinmetz; formerly Wolfsmith) (born March 27, 1962) is an American reality television personality and businesswoman best known for a starring role as a housewife in the Bravo reality television series The Real Housewives of Orange County since its first season. She is the founder of Coto Insurance.
Gunvalson is one of five children. Her father owned a construction company and her mother was a housewife. She married her first husband Michael J. Wolfsmith at the age of 21 and they had two children, Briana Culberson (née Wolfsmith) and Michael Wolfsmith. At the age of 29, they divorced and she began a part-time job at her father's construction company.
In 1991, after her father's death from Alzheimer's disease, she joined the health insurance business. In 1994, she married Donn Gunvalson and founded Coto Insurance and Financial Services, after regaining her insurance license in California. Vicki and Donn divorced in 2014. Vicki is engaged to Steve Lodge, brother of Roger Lodge.
In November 2018, Housewife Kelly Dodd announced she would not return to "The Real Housewives of Orange County" for season 14 with Gunvalson after Gunvalson accused Dodd of using cocaine. In December 2018, Radar Online reported that Dodd would be returning to the series. On July 3, 2019 Bravo released promos that did not include Gunvalson as a cast member. Page Six announced that Vicki Gunvalson had been demoted to a “friend” and would not be appearing as frequently on the series.https://pagesix.com/2019/07/02/vicki-gunvalson-returning-to-rhoc-in-friend-role/
- Dr. Phil (2005) ,(2009)
- The Real Housewives of Orange County (2006–present), 228 episodes, Main: Seasons 1-13, Recurring: Season 14
- A-List Awards (2008)
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire
- Watch What Happens: Live
- "Vicki Gunvalson Net Worth 2018 – How Much The RHOC is Worth". Gazette Review. 2017-05-30. Retrieved January 21, 2019.
- Ravitz, Justin (April 4, 2012). "Vicki Gunvalson: Why I've Never Been Fired from Real Housewives of Orange County". Us Weekly. Wenner Media. Retrieved September 18, 2015.
- "Our Team - COTO Insurance and Financial Services". COTO Insurance and Financial Services. Retrieved 2017-12-18.
- "Bravolebrity Bio: Vicki Gunvalson". Bravo TV.
- "Vicki Gunvalson". Coto Insurance and Financial Services, Inc.
- "Vicki Gunvalson Gushes Over Her Longtime Boyfriend Steve Lodge — 'I Love You So Much'". OK! Magazine. 2018-10-08. Retrieved 2018-11-20.
- Sarah Hearon (November 21, 2018). "Kelly Says She Won't Return to 'RHOC' With Vicki After Cocaine Allegations". MSN.
- "Kelly Not Quitting 'RHOC' After Vicki's Cocaine Claims: Bravo 'Coaxing Her To Stay!'". Radar. 6 December 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vicki Gunvalson.|