The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||July 3, 1959|
|Education||California State University, Northridge (BA)|
Southwestern Law School (JD)
Born in Long Island, New York, Roberts obtained a degree in Radio, Television, and Film from California State University, Northridge in 1980. She graduated from Southwestern University School of Law in Los Angeles, California in 1982, and was admitted to the California State Bar in 1983, and to the New Jersey State Bar in 1986. Roberts served as Judge Pro Tem for the Los Angeles Municipal Court from 1984 through 1990. She is a civil and criminal litigator, appellate practitioner, and has been called on as an on-air legal commentator. She was a series regular on Celebrity Justice and Jury Duty.
Roberts has served as the personal attorney of Gary Busey, David Carradine and Michael Madsen, and she was a leading attorney contributor to Beyond a Reasonable Doubt, edited by Larry King.
|2013||Weiner Strudel||Actress, Executive Producer, Pianist||Documentary Short|
|2007||Being Michael Madsen||Attorney Vicki Roberts|
|2008||Jury Duty||Celebrity Juror||Series regular|
|2011-2012||Geraldo at Large||Legal Commentator||2 Episodes|
|2009||Sober House||Herself, Gary Busey's Attorney||Episode 1.1|
|2009||Disorder in the Court 8||Herself||TV Series|
|2008||Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew||Herself, Gary Busey's Attorney||Episodes 2.6 & 2.9|
|2008||Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell||Commentator||Episode dated 2 December 2008|
|2008||Disorder in the Court 6||Herself||TV Series|
|2008||Disorder in the Court 5||Herself||TV Series|
|2006-2008||Inside Edition||Herself||6 Episodes|
|2007||Through Your Eyes||Actress & Co-Producer|
|2003-2005||Celebrity Justice||Herself||16 Episodes|
|2003-2004||The Abrams Report||Herself||2 Episodes|
|2003||Passengers||Executive Producer & Producer||Short|
- Who's Who, Inc, Marquis (1989). Who's Who in Entertainment, Volume 1 (1989). Marquis Who's Who.
- "Six Seek Open Seat, One Aspires to Victory in the Primary". www.metnews.com. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- California, The State Bar of. "Attorney Search : The State Bar of California". members.calbar.ca.gov. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "AFI Press release" (PDF). afi.com.
- "Vicki Roberts". IMDb. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Real Busey Discovers Fake Busey". Seattle Weekly. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- Images, Getty. "Vicki Roberts, David Carradine and Annie Bierman". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- Jr, Mike Fleming (2014-01-24). "Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Script Hits The Web". Deadline. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Summary/Reviews: Beyond a reasonable doubt /". www.buffalolib.org. Retrieved 2018-03-14.