Vicki Truitt (born February 18, 1954) is a Republican former member of the Texas House of Representatives for District 98. First elected in 1998, she served for fourteen years until she was defeated in the Republican primary election in 2012.
Truitt is now a lobbyist and represents various clients including retired teachers, mental health providers, law enforcement, and various business interests.
In 1984, Truitt established and still owns a small health care consulting company operated by her husband which focuses on medical staff development. She has worked for the medical staff of John Peter Smith Hospital, in administration at Parkland Memorial Hospital, and as a physician recruiter.
Truitt has long been involved in various community organizations serving northeast Tarrant County. She was a lifelong resident of Northeast Tarrant County (the area she represented in the Texas House) until 2014.
- Pensions, Investments & Financial Services Committee (Chair)
- Public Health Committee
- Federal Economic Stabilization Funding, Select
- Vicki Truitt's campaign website
- Texas House of Representatives - Rep. Truitt
- Texas State Directory profile
- Texas Tribune profile & bio
- Vote-TX.org profile
- Texas Conservative Coalition profile
- Vicki Truitt on Facebook
- "Vicki Truitt". search.ancestry.com. Retrieved January 24, 2015.