Victim in Pain
|Victim in Pain|
|Studio album by Agnostic Front|
New York, USA
|Label||Rat Cage Records|
|Agnostic Front chronology|
Victim in Pain is the debut full-length studio album from New York hardcore punk band Agnostic Front. It was released in 1984 on Rat Cage Records and follows the United Blood EP. The album features Rob Kabula and Dave Jones, who replaced Adam Moochie and Raybeez on bass and drums respectively. It is still available as a split album with their subsequent album, 1986's Cause for Alarm.
- Richard Bruinen (nicknamed Richie Backfire), drummer of the Maastricht band Backfire!, had Victim in Pain tattooed on his stomach. After his 1999 suicide Agnostic Front dedicated the song Bullet On Mott St. to Richie.
- Fear Factory along with Freddy Cricien, Roger Miret's younger brother, covered "Your Mistake" on the Demanufacture Limited Edition Release.
- Straight Edge Hardcore band A Chorus of Disapproval covered "Your Mistake" on The Italian 7".
- Pro-Pain covered "Your Mistake" on their 2003 release Run for Cover.
- Hatebreed also covered "Your Mistake" on their 2009 release For the Lions.
- F-Minus cover "Victim In Pain" on their 2005 Won't Bleed Me / Failed Society CD.
- Philip H. Anselmo And The Illegals covered the song "United And Strong" during their summer 2013 tour at the Union Transfer in Philadelphia, PA on Saturday August 17th, 2013.
- Grindcore band Napalm Death covered "Blind Justice" on their 2004 covers album Leaders Not Followers: Part 2.
- Crossover band Stormtroopers of Death covered "United and Strong" on the 2007 album "Rise of the Infidels".
|1.||"Victim in Pain"||0:48|
|5.||"United and Strong"||1:09|
- Agnostic Front
- Recorded at Demo Studios, New York, USA
- Produced and mixed by Don Fury