He is a graduate of Stanford University with a BA in Economics and MA in Sociology. Victor started his career as a management consultant with McKinsey & Company and later held senior management positions with Live Person and Art Technology Group (since acquired by Oracle Software).
As a business consultant, Victor advises owners and CEOs of small businesses and Inc 500 caliber companies. He is a contributor to Entrepreneur.com and writes on topics of leadership and human capital in fast growing small businesses. Victor also serves as expert source for media outlets including MSNBC, Fox Business Network, TIME, Forbes, Fortune Small Business, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur, and The Wall Street Journal.
He is the author of several small business books including:
- "Extreme Revenue Growth: Startup Secrets to Growing Your Sales from $1 Million to $25 Million in Any Industry"
- "The Recession-Proof Business: Lessons from the Greatest Recession Success Stories of All Time"
- "Escaping the Self-Employment Trap: The 5 Secrets to More Time, Money and Freedom"
- "Bookmercial Marketing: Why Books Replace Brochures in the Credibility Age"
He is also the author of "Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting" and founder of CaseInterview.com, a blog catering to aspiring management consultants. He is a frequently cited expert on the case interview, a job interview format used frequently by the management consulting industry, and serves as a commentator on the management consulting industry. 
- http://blogs.wsj.com/independentstreet/2008/09/18/how-small-business-can-survive-and-thrive-in-economic-hard-times/ Wall Street Journal - How Small Business Can Survive — and Thrive — in Economic Hard Times
- http://blogs.harvardbusiness.org/hmu/2009/08/is-freelancing-right-for-you.html Harvard Business Publishing - Is Freelancing Right For You
- https://online.wsj.com/article/SB123466563957289181.html Wall Street Journal - Tough Times Call for New Ideas
- http://www.inc.com/articles/2008/09/wall-street.html Inc magazine
- http://www.smsmallbiz.com/bestpractices/5_Survival_Tips_for_Entrepreneurs.html SmartMoney
- http://www.thestreet.com/story/10434151/1/top-12-pitfalls-of-starting-a-business.html TheStreet.com
- http://www.marketwatch.com/story/small-firms-can-adapt-economy-find MarketWatch - Small firms grow, even thrive, by adopting new strategies to outlast recession
- http://money.cnn.com/2009/08/07/smallbusiness/smartphones.fsb/ Fortune Small Business
- http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1939263,00.html TIME magazine
- http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/3875297/?playlist_id=87185 Fox Business Network
- http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/3876526/banks-the-new-starbucks/?playlist_id=87185 Fox Business Network