This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He is a graduate of Stanford University with a BA in Economics and MA in Sociology. Victor started his career as a management consultant with McKinsey & Company and later held senior management positions with Live Person and Art Technology Group (since acquired by Oracle Software).
As a business consultant, Victor advises owners and CEOs of small businesses and Inc 500 caliber companies. He is a contributor to Entrepreneur.com and writes on topics of leadership and human capital in fast growing small businesses. Victor also serves as expert source for media outlets including MSNBC, Fox Business Network, TIME, Forbes, Fortune Small Business, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur, and The Wall Street Journal.
He is also the author of "Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting" and founder of CaseInterview.com, a blog catering to aspiring management consultants. He is a frequently cited expert on the case interview, a job interview format used frequently by the management consulting industry, and serves as a commentator on the management consulting industry.
- Spors, Kelly (18 September 2008). "How Small Business Can Survive — and Thrive — in Economic Hard Times".
- "Harvard Business Review - Ideas and Advice for Leaders". hbr.org.
- Spors, Kelly K. (16 February 2009). "Tough Times Call for New Ideas" – via www.wsj.com.
- Sauer, Patrick (17 September 2008). "Wall Street vs. Main Street". Inc.com.
- Nguyen, Lan N. (25 August 2008). "Top 12 Pitfalls of Starting a Business". TheStreet.
- Coombes, Andrea. "Sizable changes". MarketWatch.
- Cheng, Victor. "Victor Cheng". Entrepreneur.
- "Smartphone showdown - Aug. 7, 2009". money.cnn.com.
- Morrissey, Janet (13 November 2009). "Retailers Gear up for Black Friday" – via content.time.com.
- "Ruby Tuesday's Explosive Hoax". Fox Business.
- "Banks the New Starbucks?". Fox Business.
- Nishi, Dennis (5 September 2010). "Acing Tricky Questions" – via www.wsj.com.
- Kwoh, Leslie (20 February 2013). "McKinsey Tries to Recruit Mothers Who Left the Fold" – via www.wsj.com.
- Hong, Euny; Hong, Euny. "Consultant, consult thyself: Why Gaddafi's former spin doctor, the Monitor Group, filed for bankruptcy". Quartz.