|Date of birth||28 July 1992|
|Place of birth||Seraing, Belgium|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Winger / Attacking midfielder|
|2013||→ Mouscron-Péruwelz (loan)||7||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 May 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Viktor Klonaridis (Greek: Βίκτωρ Κλωναρίδης, born 28 July 1992) is a Greek-Belgian footballer who plays for Panathinaikos in the Superleague Greece, as an attacking midfielder or winger. Klonaridis was born in his native Belgium to a Greek father and a Belgian Flemish mother.
On September 21, 2011, he scored his first goal with AEK against Skoda Xanthi and assisted Eiður Guðjohnsen to score another one in a 3-4 away victory. Klonaridis also assisted Steve Leo Beleck second goal in a 0-2 away victory against Panetolikos. On December Klonaridis scored his first European goal and scored the third goal, from away victory against Sturm Graz (3-1) for the Europa League Competition. Klonaridis scored his third goal for AEK Athens in a derby match against Panathinaikos. Klonaridis Scored his 4th goal with an amazing header in 2-2 game against Kerkyra. On May 7, 2012, Klonaridis scored a superb goal against Panathinaikos in the Superleague Greece play off putting his club 2-0 up, the final score ended 2-0.
On 2 July 2012, Klonaridis signed a three-years' contract for Lille OSC for a reported fee of €800,000.  Rudi Garcia was very keen in adding to his playing squad as Lille OSC try to strengthen their attacking options for the upcoming season. Greek football expert Kostas Xydias said about Klonaridis : "I think Ligue 1 and Lille OSC can be a very suitable destination for him, as he can develop his skills and improve technically and mentally as a player. He feels more Belgian than Greek and he will adapt easier to life in northern France."  On 31 January 2013, he joined Mouscron-Péruwelz on loan from Lille OSC playing at Belgian Second Division.
On 2 September 2013, Klonaridis signed for Panathinaikos. He signed as a free agent for four years. "I wanted to leave France" he said. On 25 September 2013, Klonaridis made his debut against Ergotelis F.C. for the Greek Cup. He also scored his first goal for Panathinaikos during that match. On 10 November 2013, in another tough match against Aris F.C. (Thessaloniki), scored twice helping his club to win by 2-0. His club had control of the match throughout and were not threatened at all by their opponents. His first goal came from a counter attack and an excellent finish by the young winger. The second goal resulted from a mistake by Aris' centre-backs. Klonaridis was in the right place at the right time, intercepted the ball and secured the win with a strong strike into the bottom corner. On 14 May 2014, helped Panathinaikos claimed Greece's second Champions League spot on Wednesday after a 1-1 draw against Atromitos in the playoffs left the Greens with an unassailable lead at the top of the table with one match left. Giannis Anastasiou's team took a 33rd-minute lead through him, only for Stefano Napoleoni to equalise with five minutes left. The draw was enough for Panathinaikos to go into the third qualifying round of Europe's elite competition. That will be a massive disappointment for PAOK, who finished runners-up in the regular season. 
|Club||Season||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental [A]||Others||Total|
- "Interest in Klonaridis". Sentragoal.gr. Retrieved 2012-09-22.
- "Lille’s new Belgian star Viktor Klonaridis". French Football Weekly. 2 July 2012. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- "Ανακοινώθηκε από τη Λιλ ο Κλωναρίδης". contra.gr.
- "Lille’s sign potential new star Viktor Klonaridis". frenchfootballweekly.com. 3 July 2012.
- "LOSC : Klonaridis, Badri et Wade prêtés". www.lavoixdunord.fr. 31 January 2013.
- http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11154647 Panathinaikos beats Aris 2-0
- http://www.theguardian.com/football/feedarticle/11342158 Panathinaikos claim Champions League qualifying berth
- http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11255158 Panathinaikos wins Champions League spot
- "Victor Klonaridis facts". Guardian.co.uk. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- "Viktor Klonaridis statistics". ZeroZero. Retrieved 3 July 2012.