Victor Li Tzar-kuoi
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
1 August 1964 |
British Hong Kong
|Citizenship||Hong Kong, Canada|
|Alma mater||St. Paul's Co-educational College
|Organization||CK Hutchison Holdings|
|Victor Li Tzar-kuoi|
Victor Li Tzar-kuoi (born 1 August 1964) is a Hong Kong businessman. He is currently the Group Co-Managing Director and Deputy Chairman of CK Hutchison Holdings Limited. He is the elder son of tycoon Li Ka-shing and the brother of Richard Li.
Born in Hong Kong, Victor Li attended the St. Paul's Co-educational College in Hong Kong, and holds a B.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering and a M.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering from Stanford University.
Victor Li currently holds the following positions:
- Group Co-Managing Director and Deputy Chairman of CK Hutchison Holdings Limited
- Managing Director and Deputy Chairman of Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited
- Chairman of Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings Limited
- Chairman of CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc.
- Non-executive Director of Power Assets Holdings Limited
- Co-Chairman of Husky Energy Inc.
Victor Li serves as a member of the Standing Committee of the 12th National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference. He is also a member of the Commission on Strategic Development of Hong Kong. Mr Li is the Vice Chairman of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, and is also the Honorary Consul, for Barbados in Hong Kong.