July 18, 1995|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Weight||176 lb (80 kg; 12 st 8 lb)|
|NHL team (P)|
Rochester Americans (AHL)
181st overall, 2014|
Victor Olofsson (born July 18, 1995) is a Swedish professional ice hockey forward currently playing for the Rochester Americans in the American Hockey League (AHL) as a prospect to the Buffalo Sabres of the National Hockey League (NHL). Olofsson was selected by the Sabres in the 7th round, 181st overall, at the 2014 National Hockey League (NHL) Entry Draft.
Olofsson made his Swedish Hockey League (SHL) debut playing with Modo Hockey during the 2013–14 season. At the conclusion of the 2015–16 season, Olofsson was unable to prevent Modo from relegation to the HockeyAllsvenskan. On April 3, 2016, Olofsson signed a two-year contract to remain in the SHL with Frölunda HC.
Olofsson made his NHL debut for the Sabres on March 28, 2019. He recorded an assist in a loss to the Detroit Red Wings. He scored his first NHL goal in his second game two days later, a loss to the New York Islanders.
Regular season and playoffs
Awards and honors
|Håkan Loob Trophy||2017–18|
- "Modo Hockey 2013–14 player statistics". Eliteprospects.com. March 2, 2014. Retrieved March 2, 2014.
- "Olofsson to Frolunda" (in Swedish). Frölunda HC. April 3, 2016. Retrieved April 3, 2016.
- "Sabres sign Victor Olofsson". Buffalo Sabres. April 24, 2018. Retrieved April 24, 2018.
- "Victor Olofsson, young Sabres 'bring a spark,' but comeback falls short in OT loss". The Buffalo News. March 28, 2019. Retrieved March 29, 2019.
- "Olofsson scores first NHL goal as Sabres fall to Islanders 5-1". WKBW-TV. March 30, 2019. Retrieved March 31, 2019.
- Gustav Orbring (February 7, 2017). "Frölunda win CHL for second year running" (in Swedish). SVTSport.se. Retrieved February 7, 2017.
- Biographical information and career statistics from Eliteprospects.com, or Eurohockey.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Swedish ice hockey player is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|