|No. 5 – s.Oliver Würzburg|
|Born||March 18, 1991|
Los Angeles, California
|Listed height||6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)|
|Listed weight||246 lb (112 kg)|
|High school||Findlay Prep (Henderson, Nevada)|
|NBA draft||2014 / Undrafted|
|2016–2017||Maccabi Tel Aviv|
|2019||Capitanes de Arecibo|
|Career highlights and awards|
Victor Rudd (born March 18, 1991) is an American professional basketball player for the s.Oliver Würzburg of the German Basketball Bundesliga. He played college basketball at Arizona State University, and at the University of South Florida. At a height of 6'9" (2.06 m) tall, he plays at the power forward position, and can also play as a center, if needed.
High school and college career
Rudd began his career in the NBA D-League, in the 2014–15 season, with the Delaware 87ers. On July 29, 2015, Rudd joined Nizhny Novgorod of the Russian VTB United League and European-wide 2nd tier level EuroCup. After a successful EuroCup season, in which he averaged 15.8 points and 6.7 rebounds per game, Rudd was named to the All-EuroCup Second Team.
On August 18, 2016, Rudd signed a one-year contract with the Israeli team Maccabi Tel Aviv. During his season with the club, Rudd was selected to the Israeli League All-Star game and helped Maccabi to win the Israeli Basketball State Cup title.
On February 15, 2018, Rudd signed with CSKA Moscow of the VTB United League and the EuroLeague for a one-month temporary contract with an option to prolong it for the rest of the season, which CSKA exercised on March 17. Rudd officially parted ways with the team on May 23, 2018. On September 17, Rudd signed with Auxilium Torino of the Italian Lega Basket Serie A.
The Basketball Tournament
Victor Rudd played for HBC Sicklerville in the 2018 edition of The Basketball Tournament. He scored 9 points and had 8 rebounds in the team's first-round loss to the Talladega Knights.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||PIR||Performance Index Rating|
Note: The EuroLeague is not the only competition in which the player participated for the team during the season. He also played in domestic competition, and regional competition if applicable.
- Victor Rudd Height: 6–9 (206cm) Weight: 246 (112kg).
- 52 Victor Rudd F 6–9 246.
- "Nizhny Novgorod lands Victor Rudd".
- "RUDD, VICTOR – Welcome to Eurocup".
- "2015–16 All-Eurocup First, Second teams announced".
- "Victor Rudd joins Maccabi Fox Tel Aviv". Maccabi.co.il. August 18, 2016. Retrieved August 18, 2016.
- "Victor Rudd signs with Gaziantep". Sportando.com. September 2, 2017. Retrieved September 2, 2017.
- "CSKA adds Victor Rudd for one month". EuroLeague.net. February 15, 2018. Retrieved February 15, 2018.
- "CSKA Moscow keeps Victor Rudd for the season". Sportando.com. March 17, 2018. Retrieved March 17, 2018.
- "Fiat Torino signs Victor Rudd". Sportando. Retrieved September 17, 2018.
- "Victor Rudd joins s.Oliver Würzburg". Sportando. October 13, 2019. Retrieved October 14, 2019.