|Olympic medal record|
Victor Zilberman (born 20 September 1947) is a retired boxer from Romania.
Born in Bucharest, he represented his native country at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. There he won a bronze medal in the welterweight division (– 67 kg) after being defeated in the semifinals by eventual winner Jochen Bachfeld of East Germany. After the competition, he defected.
1968: Mexico City (as a welterweight)
- Lost to Joseph Bessala (Cameroon) TKO 3 (quarterfinal match)
1972: Munich (as a welterweight)
- Round of 64: Lost to David Jackson (Uganda) by decision, 2–3
Montreal: 1976 (as a welterweight)
- Round of 64: bye
- Round of 32: Defeated Amon Kotey (Ghana) by walkover
- Round of 16: Defeated Colin Jones (Great Britain) by decision, 5–0
- Quarterfinal: Defeated Carlos Santos (Puerto Rico) by decision, 3–2
- Semifinal: Lost to Jochen Bachfeld (East Germany) by decision, 2-3 (won bronze medal)
|This article about a Romanian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|