Victoria Cross (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Victoria Cross is the highest award for gallantry awarded to members of the British and Commonwealth armed forces.
Victoria Cross may also refer to:
- Victoria Cross for Australia, instituted in 1991
- Victoria Cross (Canada), instituted in 1993
- Victoria Cross for New Zealand, instituted in 1999
- Victoria Cross Ranges, mountain range in Alberta, Canada
- Victoria Cross railway station, proposed railway station in Sydney, Australia
- Victoria Cross, Prince Edward Island, a neighbourhood in Montague, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Victoria Cross, Cork, a neighbourhood in Cork, Ireland
- Annie Sophie Cory or Victoria Cross (1868-1952), British novelist
- The Victoria Cross (1912 film), American silent film directed by Hal Reid
- V. C. or The Victoria Cross (1914 film), British silent film directed by Harold M. Shaw
- The Victoria Cross (film) (1916), American silent film directed by Edward LeSaint
- The Victoria Cross: For Valour (2003), BBC television historical documentary
- Victorian Cross, also called the Victorian, a strength move in men's gymnastics performed on the rings. It is an inverted Maltese Cross.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Victoria Cross.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.