This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Samantha Torres|
|Succeeded by||Kona Carmack|
|Born||Victoria Alynette Fuller|
December 11, 1970
Santa Barbara, California
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||123 lb (56 kg; 8.8 st)|
She is Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for January 1996 and has appeared in numerous Playboy Special Editions. Nine years after her Playmate appearance, she posed for Playboy again in the May 2005 issue.
Fuller appeared on the sixth season of the television show The Amazing Race with her then husband in 2004. Since then, she appeared on Battle of the Network Reality Stars, Kill Reality and a reality-star edition of Fear Factor.
In 2009, Fuller and her husband, Jonathan, got divorced after a 14-year marriage. On October 6, 2006, she gave birth to their only child, Trease Alynette.
She also pursues a professional art career, producing Pop art paintings, prints and sculptures based on the Playboy world.
TV guest appearances
- The Amazing Race 6 playing "Herself", (2004) TV Series
- Dr. Phil playing "Herself" in episode: "A Dr. Phil Primetime Special: Romance Rescue" February 15, 2005
- Whose Line Is It Anyway? playing "Herself" (episode # 4.24) January 31, 2002
- Howard Stern playing "Herself" March 19, 2001
- David Lee Roth - No Holds Bar B Que playing "Herself" - 2001
- The Man Show playing "Herself" in episode: "Playboy Mansion" (episode # 2.13) September 10, 2000
- Married... with Children playing "Model #2" in episode: "Torch Song Duet" (episode # 10.26) May 19, 1996
- The Girls Next Door playing "Herself" Baby Shower thrown by Hugh Hefner's main girlfriend, Holly.
|This biography article about a Playboy Playmate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|