Victoria Inner Harbour Airport
|Victoria Inner Harbour Airport|
Victoria Harbour Water Airport
|Serves||Victoria, British Columbia|
|Time zone||PST (UTC−08:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||0 ft / 0 m|
The airport is classified as an airport of entry by Transport Canada and is staffed by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). CBSA officers at this airport can handle small airline and general aviation aircraft only, with no more than 15 passengers. The facility can be used only by floatplanes and seaplanes.
Airlines and destinations
|Harbour Air||Vancouver International, Vancouver Harbour, Pitt Meadows|
|Kenmore Air||Seattle/Lake Union|
|Saltspring Air||Vancouver Harbour|
- "Air Carrier Traffic at Canadian Airports" (PDF). Catalogue no. 51-203-X. Ottawa: Statistics Canada. July 2016. ISSN 1480-7505. Retrieved January 25, 2017.
- Nav Canada's Water Aerodrome Supplement. Effective 0901Z 7 March 2013 to 0901Z 3 April 2014
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- OAG reveals latest industry intelligence on the busiest routes Archived 2010-11-04 at the Wayback Machine.
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Victoria Inner Harbour Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|