(Redirected from Victoria Island (disambiguation))
Victoria Island may refer to:
- Victoria Island (California)
- Victoria Island (Canada), in the Arctic, the eighth largest island in the world
- Victoria Island (Chile)
- Victoria Island, Lagos, in Nigeria
- Victoria Island (Russia), named for British steam yacht Victoria that sailed nearby
- Labuan (Malaysia), also known as Victoria Island
- Victoria Island, a fictional island in MMORPG, MapleStory
- Hong Kong Island, unofficial name is home to the territory's capital Victoria City, Victoria Peak and nearby Victoria Harbour named for the monarch.
- Chaudière Falls in Ottawa (Canada) include a Victoria Island
Most of the islands are named for Queen Victoria by British explorers or by others in honour of the popular monarch.
- Victoria Island structure, impact crater near Stockton, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.