Victoria Jackson (entrepreneur)
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Victoria Jackson ran the cosmetics business Victoria Jackson Cosmetics for many years. In 2008, after her daughter was diagnosed with neuromyelitis optica (NMO), Jackson and her husband established the Guthy-Jackson Charitable Foundation, funding research into NMO treatment and cures. In 2017, she was inducted into the National Women's Hall of Fame in Seneca Falls, New York.
- Jackson, Victoria; Yeaman, Micahel (2017). The power of rare: a blueprint for a medical revolution. New York: Villabella Press. ISBN 9780692928998.
- Jackson, Victoria; Guthy, Ali; Rivas, Mim Eichler (2012). Saving each other: a mystery illness, a search for a cure : a mother-daughter love story. New York: Vanguard Press. ISBN 9781593157340.
- Jackson, Victoria; Calistro, Paddy (1993). Redefining beauty: discovering your individual beauty, enhancing your self-esteem. New York: Warner Books. ISBN 9780446517409.
- Jackson, Victoria; Cagan, Andrea; Kirkland, Douglas (2000). Make up your life: every woman's guide to the power of makeup. New York: HarperCollins. ISBN 9780060196394.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-02-09. Retrieved 2009-03-04.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Posted: Sep 17, 2017 12:53 AM EDT (2017-09-17). "Ten women added to National Women's Hall of Fame in Seneca". Localsyr.com. Retrieved 2017-09-28.
- By Deanna UtroskeDeanna Utroske, 09-Feb-2017 (2017-02-09). "Victoria Jackson to be inducted into National Women's Hall of Fame". Cosmeticsdesign.com. Retrieved 2017-09-28.