Victoria Moran is an American writer and speaker, specializing in books on spirituality and nutrition. Victoria and her adult daughter Adair co-host the weekly "Main Street Vegan" radio broadcast on Unity.FM. She lives in New York City with her husband.
She is a long-time practitioner of Unity and a long-time vegan eating mostly organic foods.
- Moran, Victoria (1991). Compassion: The ultimate ethic. Malaga, NJ: American Vegan Society. p. 108.
- Moran, Victoria (1992). The love-powered diet: A revolutionary approach to healthy eating and recovery from food addiction. San Rafael, CA: New World Library. p. 310.
- Moran, Victoria (1998). Shelter for the spirit: Create your own haven in a hectic world. New York: Harper Paperback. p. 240.
- Moran, Victoria (1999). Creating a charmed life: Sensible, spiritual secrets every busy woman should know. San Francisco: HarperSanFrancisco. p. 240.
- Moran, Victoria. Fit from within: 101 simple secrets to change your body and your life—starting today and lasting forever.
- Moran, Victoria (2001). Lit from within: Tending your soul for lifelong beauty. San Francisco: HarperSanFrancisco. p. 256.
- Moran, Victoria (2005). Younger by the day: 365 ways to rejuvenate your body and revitalize your spirit. San Francisco: HarperSanFrancisco. p. 480.
- Moran, Victoria (2009). The Love-Powered Diet: Eating for Freedom, Health, and Joy (3rd Edition). New York: Lantern Books. p. 264.
- Moran, Victoria (2012). Main Street Vegan. Tarcher. p. 400. ISBN 978-1585429332.
- Moran, Victoria (2015). The Good Karma Diet. Tarcher. p. 320. ISBN 978-0399173158.