Victoria Sellers (born 20 January 1965) is a British model, actress, comedian and jewellery designer.
Born in London, Sellers attended Lycée Français de Los Angeles in West Los Angeles and Crossroads School for Arts and Sciences in the class of 1981. She became friends with the "Hollywood Madam" Heidi Fleiss in their teens.
A letter due to be auctioned in 2010, one of the last documents signed by her father before his death, indicates that he was trying to increase the amount of money to be inherited by her from £800 to £20,000.
She performed as a stand-up comic in the early 1990s. With Heidi Fleiss, she hosted and produced an instructional DVD titled Sex Tips with Heidi Fleiss and Victoria Sellers in 2001.
In 2005, Sellers began designing jewellery. She is currently a hostess and bartender at Le Petit Bistro in West Hollywood, California. She is currently filming the reality show "The Eklands" for Swedish television with her mother and half-brothers, Nick and T.J.
- Victoria Sellers at the Internet Movie Database
- "The List – Notable L.A. Natives". The Daily Truffle. 2010. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
- Ebner, Mark. "Hollyweird High". Screenmancer. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
- Heidi Fleiss: Hollywood Madam (1995)
- Das, Lina (21 February 2009). "'Jail saved my life': The wayward daughter of Peter Sellers and Britt Ekland talks drugs, rehab and Heidi Fleiss". Daily Mail. Associated Newspapers. Retrieved 19 July 2010.
- "Peter Sellers 'tried to change will' before he died". BBC. 16 July 2010. Retrieved 19 July 2010.
- Sikov, Ed (2002). Mr. Strangelove: A Biography of Peter Sellers (First ed.). New york: Hyperion. pp. 384–85. ISBN 0-7868-6664-0.
- Adams, Guy (5 October 2006). "Celebrity children: The troubled world of Victoria Sellers". Media. Independent Print. Retrieved 19 July 2010.
- Sellers, Victoria (2005). "About Me". VStyle10. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
- "Rehab Series 1 – Ep 4 Victoria Sellers". Channels. BSkyB. Retrieved 19 July 2010.