Victoria Township, Knox County, Illinois
Location in Knox County
Knox County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1852|
|• Total||35.49 sq mi (91.9 km2)|
|• Land||34.98 sq mi (90.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.52 sq mi (1.3 km2) 1.47%|
|Elevation||761 ft (232 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||367|
|• Density||10.8/sq mi (4.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61449, 61485, 61489|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.49 square miles (91.9 km2), of which 34.98 square miles (90.6 km2) (or 98.56%) is land and 0.52 square miles (1.3 km2) (or 1.47%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Victoria (east half)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Center Prairie, Etherly, Garret, Salem and Victoria.
- Lone Rock Lake
- Lost Lake
- Old Garage Lake
- T Lake
- Rowva Community Unit School District 208
- Williamsfield Community Unit School District 210
- Illinois's 18th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Victoria Township, Knox County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
||Walnut Grove Township||Lynn Township||Goshen Township, Stark County|
|Copley Township||West Jersey Township, Stark County|
|Persifer Township||Truro Township||Millbrook Township, Peoria County|