|NCCAA Victory Bowl|
|SW Assemblies of God vs. Northwestern–St. Paul (SWAGU 10-7)|
|Warner vs. None|
The Victory Bowl is the championship football game between schools that sponsor football and are members of the National Christian College Athletic Association and did not qualify for either the NCAA or NAIA playoffs. It is one of the few post-season bowl games for smaller schools. Because the NCCAA is not exclusive, it is possible that schools from the NAIA and the NCAA may meet each other in this game, as with the 2008 game.
In addition to the game, other activities include community service projects that involve players and coaches from both teams.
- Northwestern–St. Paul was previously called Northwestern (MN) prior to 2013.
- The NCCAA was unable to find an opponent for Warner, so Warner was awarded the 2016 title.
- Northwestern College Athletics NCAA Victory Bowl XII
- Canton Repository "Malone to defend Victory Bowl title" by Mike Popovich, November 20, 2008
- "Football Victory Bowl (2015)". National Christian College Athletic Association. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- "Football Victory Bowl". National Christian College Athletic Association. Retrieved November 13, 2012.
- "Scoreboard". National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics. Retrieved November 21, 2015.