Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vid or VID may refer to:
- VID, the Sanskrit root of Vidya, meaning "to know" and related to "veda".
- Vid (given name), Slavic given name
- Vid or Svetovid (Svantovid), a Slavic god that is the origin of various Slavic toponyms
- Víd, one of the Élivágar rivers in Norse mythology
- Vit, a river in Bulgaria
- Vid, Croatia, a small settlement and archeological site near Metković
- Vid, Hungary, a village near Veszprém
- Vienna Institute of Demography, a research institute of the Austrian Academy of Sciences and the Wittgenstein Centre for Demography and Global Human Capital
- Voltage Identification Digital, a digital specification for output voltages
- Logitech Vid, a VoIP service based on SightSpeed
- VLAN Identifier, a data field in IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- slang for video or videotape
- Grupo Editorial Vid, a publishing group from Mexico
- VID (company), a television company in Russia
- VID, "Virtual Instrument Desktop", data acquisition and control SCADA software from Codemachine Ltd.
- SoMedia (VID), a video production company in Vancouver
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.