|Look up vid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vid or VID may refer to:
- VID, the Sanskrit root of Vidya, meaning "to know" and related to "veda".
- Vid (given name), Slavic given name
- Vid or Svetovid (Svantovid), a Slavic god that is the origin of various Slavic toponyms
- Víd, one of the Élivágar rivers in Norse mythology
- Vit, a river in Bulgaria
- Vid, Croatia, a small settlement and archeological site near Metković
- Vid, Hungary, a village near Veszprém
- Vienna Institute of Demography, a research institute of the Austrian Academy of Sciences and the Wittgenstein Centre for Demography and Global Human Capital
- Voltage Identification Digital, a digital specification for output voltages
- Logitech Vid, a VoIP service based on SightSpeed
- VLAN Identifier, a data field in IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- slang for video or videotape
- Grupo Editorial Vid, a publishing group from Mexico
- VID (company), a television company in Russia
- VID, "Virtual Instrument Desktop", data acquisition and control SCADA software from Codemachine Ltd.
- SoMedia (VID), a video production company in Vancouver
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.