Vid is the name of a village in Croatia on the outskirts of the town of Metković, population 796 (census 2011). It is famous for the ruins of the Roman city of Narona. It has a well established museum of Roman history in the region, called Archeological Museum of Narona.
- Mirjana Sanader, Ancient Greek and Roman cities in Croatia Archived March 1, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.; accessed 29 November 2015.
- "Population by Age and Sex, by Settlements, 2011 Census: City of Metković". Census of Population, Households and Dwellings 2011. Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. December 2012. Retrieved 25 October 2013.
- Infosite Archived April 18, 2016, at the Wayback Machine., klek.info; accessed 29 November 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vid.|
- The official portal of Vid in Croatia
- Archeological Museum of Narona -Vid Croatia[permanent dead link]
|This Dubrovnik-Neretva County geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|